当前位置 : 首页 > 其他 > 重点提示

卡特三农学术论坛之164期通告主讲人:陈志钢教授等

编辑:cc2019 作者: cc2019 时间:2019-12-25 15:26:31 访问次数:0

时间:20191227号(周五)下午14:00 – 16:00

地点:浙江大学紫金港校区启真大厦1213



 

题目一:Who Captures the Benefits of Farm Subsidies in China? Evidence on Capitalization Rate from Farm Household Panel 2004-2013

报告人:陈志钢教授

报告人简介:

陈志钢博士,浙江大学公共管理学院讲席教授、博士生导师,中国农村发展研究院国际院长。担任英文杂志《中国农业经济评论》联合主编、《国际农商管理评论》执行主编,《全球营养报告》全球编委会成员。曾任国际食物政策研究所研究员、加拿大阿尔伯塔大学资源经济与社会学系终身教职、《加拿大农业经济评论》联合主编。近年来,主持了盖茨基金会、世界银行、英国国际发展部、亚发行、世界粮食计划署、加拿大国际发展署、国家自科基金等项目30余项。2005-2009年期间,主持了加拿大国际发展署资助的总额为2000万加元的中加农业发展项目,该项目荣获了中央电视台颁发的2008年度"三农人物"提名奖。陈志钢教授在国内外期刊发表论文100余篇,出版专著8部,研究成果被中国政府、亚洲开发银行、世界银行、联合国等机构采用,产生了广泛的政策影响。陈志钢教授长期致力于农业产业组织理论和供应链治理、区域经济转型与农业发展战略、食物系统模型、扶贫以及南南合作等方面的研究。

摘要:

Individual farmers have been entitled to lease farmland in China since 2003. During the same period, China has undergone a rapid urbanization, causing farmers to leave their lands. In 2004, the Chinese government introduced a farm subsidy scheme nationwide to encourage farming. This paper represents the very first attempt to examine the impact of farm subsidies on farmland cash rents in China. We construct a farmland rental model to account for market inefficiency induced by insecure property rights observed in rural China. This model is estimated using data from 5,041 farm households in China over the period from 2004-2013.  Estimation results show that China’s farm subsidies have a positive and statistically significant impact on farmland rents. The incidence of farm subsidies on farmland rents is estimated to be 0.45, suggesting that farmland tenants (operators) capture 55 percent of the subsidy, leaving 45 percent for owners of land use right. The results imply that China’s farm subsidy policies produce substantial distributional effects.  In addition, urbanization and market returns are also found to have a positive relationship with farmland rents, which is consistent with previous literature.

 



题目二:Air Pollution and Non-health Consumption: Evidence from a Comprehensive Tracking Record of Prisoners

报告人:陈帅研究员

报告人简介:

陈帅,博士,浙江大学“百人计划”研究员、博士生导师,现任教于浙江大学公共管理学院农经系、浙江大学中国农村发展研究院。陈帅博士毕业于北京大学环境科学与工程学院,师从徐晋涛教授,博士毕业后进入北京大学光华管理学院应用经济学系、北京大学经济政策研究所做博士后,合作导师是陈玉宇教授和蔡洪滨教授。2016年,陈帅荣获北京大学优秀博士后,随即入选浙江大学百人计划。陈帅研究员的研究领域包括发展经济学、资源与环境经济学和农业经济学,关注气候变化与中国农业、空气污染的社会经济影响等议题,已在Journal of Environmental Economics and ManagementLand EconomicsClimatic ChangeThe Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics和《经济学季刊》等国内外知名期刊发表学术论文,最新工作论文挂在National Bureau of Economic Research上;主持包括国家自科基金、教育部文科专项在内的多个科研项目。

摘要:

Using a comprehensive tracking record of prisoner’s consumption in Shenzhen city, this paper examines the effect of air pollution on non-health consumption as well as potential impact channels. Our identification relies on a widely-used instrumental variable derived from thermal inversions and the 2SLS estimates show that a 10-unit increase in air pollution index (API) leads to a significant decrease in total non-health consumption by around 5.3%, while the budget constrain interprets nearly 30.2% of the reduction in total consumption. Moreover, the consumption structure also responds to air pollution, i.e., air pollution reduces food expenditure but increases non-edible consumption goods. Heterogeneous analysis reveals that the non-health consumption of prisoners with younger cohort, lower income, and lower education levels are more sensitive to air pollution. Further analysis show that these heterogeneities are most likely to be explained by the non-linear relationship between pollution and consumption. Our research extends to a rapidly growing body of literature that has focused on the effect of air pollution on health-related consumptions and disentangles biological and budget channels through which air pollution affects non-health consumptions.

 



题目三:集体经济股份合作制改革对村庄治理绩效的影响——基于公共产品供给效率的视角

报告人:胡伟斌博士生

摘要:

在加快推进乡村治理能力现代化的背景下,提高农村公共品供给效率,满足广大农民美好生活的需要,是基层政府和村治组织治理能力的重要体现。本文以村庄公共品供给效率来表征村庄的治理绩效,在运用制度理论和治理理论来构建理论框架的基础上,通过19个省份85个村庄的1657份调研数据进行了实证检验,深入探讨了农村集体经济股份合作制改革对村庄治理绩效的影响,并据此得出结论和提出相关政策建议。

 



题目四:贸易开放背景下国际奶粉对中国原料奶市场价格波动溢出效应研究

报告人:王倩倩博士生

摘要:

奶业作为中国农业现代化的标志性产业,在引领现代农业发展、助推乡村振兴战略实施、推进农业供给侧结构性改革方面发挥着积极的作用。由于中国奶业市场的高度开放,国际奶价与中国奶价的联动性愈发增强,特别是进口奶粉作为一种原料粉,如存在价格优势,会对中国原料奶有着很强的替代性,继而进一步加剧原料奶市场的价格波动。本文基于20111月至20195月的双周价格数据,利用BEKK-GARCH模型,分析了国际奶粉对中国原料奶市场价格波动溢出效应,结果发现,GDT全脂奶粉与中国原料奶市场价格波动存在双向溢出效应,具体来说,GDT全脂奶粉对中国原料奶存在ARCH型的价格波动溢出效应,中国原料奶对GDT全脂奶粉存在着GARCH型的价格波动溢出效应;由于进口来源国竞争激烈等原因,GDT脱脂奶粉与中国原料奶市场价格并不存在波动溢出效应。